Home Care Case Manager
We are seeking interest for the position of a Case Manager to provide support to our Home Care clients in Stroud and surrounding areas. The initial position is for two days a week, with a view to increasing hours as our service grows. You will be working with and reporting to the Facility Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and co-ordinate the provisions of home care package services
- Conduct Home Care assessments
- Manage individual budgets
- Monitor and maintain care in accordance with Home Care standards
- Develop and build community networks/partnerships
- Be able to provide care, particularly for high care clients
- You may be required to work care shifts in our residential facility.
- Experience in home care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team worker
- Experience in Home Care Package Case Management (preferred, but not essential)
- Understanding home care standards and consumer direct care
- A relevant qualification with a minimum of Cert IV in Aged Care, Community or equivalent
- Good computer skills
- Must have a current drivers licence and clear Police check
What we offer
- A friendly and supportive team
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Access to ongoing training and professional development
- A salary negotiated in accordance with your qualifications.
Applications and references should be emailed to email@example.com
For more information contact the Facility Manager on 02 4994 5433.
Applications close on Friday 24 March 2017