Stroud Community Lodge is a single storey facility with 30 permanent beds to accommodate low and high care, and ageing in place.
- All rooms are single occupancy with ensuite and built in wardrobe/cupboards.
- All have an external door leading to a small patio
- The rooms are similar in design and size and comfortably accommodate a resident with personal furniture to attain that individual homely feel
- Electric control beds are supplied in all rooms
- Most rooms have a lovely outlook, with views to the creek or over the rose garden.
There are 4 sets of interconnecting rooms to accommodate couples (when availability allows).
Support and security
- Emergency nurse call system to room and ensuite.
- Personal emergency pendant / 24 hour nurse call.
- 24hr video surveillance of all external areas keeps the facility secure and gives residents peace of mind.
Fee and charges
All residents pay a Basic Daily Fee as determined by the Dept Social Services, which is currently $51.21 per day.
Income testing fee
An Income Testing Fee may be applied, which is determined by Centrelink and notified after becoming a permanent resident.
Depending on your income and assets, you may be required to pay:
- Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) – $275,000 maximum, or
- Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) – $44.75
(Refer to Pricing Information for full explanation)
Aged Care Assessment – ACCR
A current Aged Care Assessment is required for permanent residency